Monday, March 28, 2011

The end is in sight!!

So, I need to put in writing what I have left to do for the end of the semester, for my own sanity.

Just this past weekend I had the show Deniz (Choreographed and directed by Susie Thiel) premiere, my projections in the background. I took pictures of the performance, but the dance department apparently does not liek peopel to take pictures at shows, due to copyright issues(?) so I'll keep them to myself.

Here is the list:
Wood: 
Make joint demos
Make bedside Table
3D: 
Finish up final project
CFC:
Make 5 paintings
Do Final project
readings
Write summary on Making Art
Metals:
Make final project
Healthcare:
write paper
do personal reflection project( in two parts)
silver club member project
document work
matte paintings
readings
Electronic Lunch:
Puppet stuff
Sophomore Review:
document work
meet with john luther
write artist's statement
re-do website
Mind ensemble:
create an hour's worth of videos to be looped and manipulated during a live performance.


Possibly shave head.

go 3 weeks go!

No comments:

Post a Comment